What happens when you have a warrant for absconding? 2 Answers as of June 19, 2013

I was charged and given 2 years probation 2011. I just finished my probation in NY 3/14/13 after transferring my probation from FL in August. I got pulled over and they say I have a warrant issued on 4/30/13 and am now a fugitive. FL is coming to get me but I legally transferred and paid my NY interstate and supervision fees. How did I violate my probation and what will happen to me next? I will lose my house and job in NY due to being extradited.

Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
Your question does not contain sufficient information. Perhaps there was a clerical error leading to a mistaken issuance of a warrant. In any event, you need to immediately retain legal counsel. There are no short-cuts here. Only by retaining legal counsel can you deal with this.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
When you have a warrant for absconding, you will eventually be arrested. I cannot tell you how you violated probation without reading the affidavit of violation of probation, which should be available through the clerk.