What happens to your tax return after you file bankruptcy? How? 7 Answers as of August 10, 2015

I filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2010 and now I'm ready to do my taxes. I am wondering if they will they hold my tax return

What you did in 2010 should have no effect on your tax return now.
You should be fine unless you had some special circumstances. Did they do anything for your 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, or 2014 tax returns? I'm not sure I understand your concern.
By 'return,' I assume you really mean your refund. (A separate question: why have you not done your taxes for the past five years?) The IRS can withhold your refund only if you owe them money. If you have already received your BR discharge, then they can only try to collect the NON-dischareable portion of your taxes. It is not entirely clear if they need court permission to do a 'set-off' of your refund against taxes you owe if the tax returns are filed after the discharge, but it seems likely to me. Consult your BR lawyer. If you don't have one, I suggest you retain one. Soon.
In 2010? You haven't done your taxes since then? Unless the IRS is a creditor or you have forgiveness of indebtedness income, there is no effect on your taxes from filing bankruptcy.
It has been 5 years. I think if the Trustee wanted your tax refund, s/he would have let you know a long time ago.