What happens to support if my childrens father is arrested? Posted on May 14, 2011

My children’s father was arrested in December with a long list of charges. He also owes about $15,000 in back child support. His family does not like talking about the situation. But, I need information for our court ordered child support and I would like to know how long he could be facing for my sake and my children’s sake. I live in South Carolina but he is in Maryland.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: