What happens to my son after he was charged with MIP? 6 Answers as of October 07, 2014

My son was at a party. Alcohol was wasted on his shirt. My son took his shirt off, went outside and the police stopped him. They asked him and his friend if they been drinking. They both said no. In the police report, the police said my son drink a little. My son was not given a Breathalyzer. He asked the police officer for a Breathalyzer which it is not in his report neither. They are still trying to pursue charges on him.

Get a lawyer and fight. It sounds like they do not have a enough proof to win.
VALENTE SCHARG & ASSOCIATES | DEAN VALENTE
If what you say is true, he may have a viable defense. You should hire a good local attorney to defend him. If he can't afford an attorney maybe the court will appoint him one.
He needs to get a good lawyer to contest this. Look for a lawyer that primarily practices criminal defense and has experience with MIP cases.
He needs to hire an attorney and head to court. There are defenses available under these facts. >
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman | Ezra Goldman
Sounds like you will need a trial to prove his innocence. Let me know if I can help.
    He is being prosecuted and will have to defend himself, and, if what he states are the facts, has a defense. He should engage an attorney.