What happens to my revoked license in another state? 1 Answers as of June 06, 2011

I have a habitual violater for driving on revoke. What happens if I leave the state?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Phillip Weiser
Law Office of Phillip Weiser | Phillip L. Weiser
Most states are reciprocal in their treatment of out of state violations. If you are suspended or revoked in one state and move to another state, the new state will treat you just as if you were suspended or revoked there.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 6/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: