What happens to my license if I get a DUI out of state? Posted on July 27, 2011

My 20 year old, who has his drivers license in PA, was charged with underage drinking (not driving) in New York State. This is a first offense. If he pleads guilty, will his drivers license be suspended for 90 days in PA? We are trying to decide whether to drive back to NY State to address the charge. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: