What happens to me on an assault third degree? 2 Answers as of June 03, 2016

My friend and I we're fighting and he got a little bruised. Two months later, I have to go to court. Now, he is bullying me. Anyways, I have 2 witnesses now 3 because my friend’s only witness did not want to be his witness and he became my witness. I need a good lawyer who can end this without court.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law | John Hugger
It is up the district attorney's office to move to dismiss which is extremely unlikely. Also be cautious for any of the three witnesses to change their story. Hire a good defense attorney ASAP to help you. Which county are the charges pending in? Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 6/3/2016
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
There are ways to resolve cases without a trial so I would encourage you to hire a lawyer. Of course I'd be happy to discuss it with you if you'd like.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 6/3/2016
Click to View More Answers: