What happens if you get a Technical Violation while on Probation? 4 Answers as of June 15, 2011

I reported to the officer of the day last month. Their computers were shut down due to no electricity. I have had no police contact, and have not been arrested, since I have been on probation in CA. The violation is a Technical violation and I have a hearing for it. I was wondering what could happen.

I have no idea what a technical violation is. You either did or did not do something you were told to do or not do. If it is reporting, there have to be some records some place even of not having operable computers. Hire the attorney.
if the reason that you're coming up on the probation violation is as you stated ,explain to the court what happened have some proof if.you can and you should be.OK.
If you didnt do anything wrong, then nothing should happen. Im not clear on why you were violated if you showed up when required. Go to court, with or without counsel, and prove you are in compliance. If serious about hiring counsel to help you in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me.
Lowenstein Law Office
Lowenstein Law Office | Anthony Lowenstein
Probation Violations can cause additional punishments to your original case.