What happens if you drive on a suspended license during probation? 3 Answers as of May 02, 2011

My boyfriend's probation will be ended in May 5th. But he got a ticket for driving without drive license on April 28th. What is the best and worst situation for him? Will he be sent to jail?

Driving on a Suspended is a misdemeanor. It will definitely violate probation. The range of possibilities is continued probation, extended probation, jail for the unserved balance of the original charge. Of course, the new DWLS will have its own independent penalties. If in need of an attorney on both the new offense and the Probation Violation, you may contact me to discuss representation.
That will mostly depend on what the judge and his probation officer want to do. Driving with a suspended license for a first offense is a 93-day misdemeanor. Part of his probation requirements is that he stay out of trouble and he could possibly get some jail time for that violation as well. Jail time is not mandatory or a given, but it is a possibility. They could also increase his probation as well. I would suggest retaining an experienced criminal lawyer as soon as possible.
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law | Jules Fiani
You boyfriend needs to speak with an experienced attorney like myself who handles cases like this . Then, I would recommend hiring him to represent you.