What happens if my wife does not respond to the divorce papers? Posted on August 16, 2011

I sent the divorce papers to my wifes family, because I am not sure about her location. We have been separated for awhile. I have not heard any answers back. What can I do at this point?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: