What happens if I'm one day late for surrendering? 1 Answers as of August 28, 2017

I have two days to do. I'm stuck working. Can I turn myself in tomorrow?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
It doesn't work like that. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you. Then you can get a new surrender date.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: