What happens if I was not notified of suit that involved past employer? 1 Answers as of September 29, 2015

I had been told from past employer that I would get an unclear amount from a suit that another employee had taken him to labor board for unpaid hours between travel from office working in to drop off charts and pick up which I had done for his office for 6 years. I found out after the fact that I should have been awarded two years by labor board of travel wages loss of only going back two years. I’ve tried talking to him to do the right thing and he feels I’m extorting him for the money that I should have been awarded for said suit I was not notified of to begin with.

WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
I do not understand the facts you stated, therefore I can not answer. If you were not a party to that suit, why are you expecting to be paid anything? I only answer questions based on Ga law. In GA, we have no "labor board" Perhaps you could resubmit your question, and identify your state.