What happens if I was caught stealing $3,500 worth of lottery tickets and $166 worth of food? 1 Answers as of December 28, 2016

I worked at a store and loss people called me into the room. I admitted that I did it. They had the lottery tickets I used and threw away plus video footage. I admitted to everything and signed a paper saying I did it. He said that the store will not take this to court and it'll be something between me and them. I have to pay them back and I wrote down the exact dollar amount I owe and that I would give them their money back. He went outside to make a call and said that the higher ups will contact me Monday or sometime next week to tell me what will happen. This is my first time offense in anything. I cried and I will never do anything like this or any crime ever again. I go to a community college and was going to apply to nursing school in February. I can't sleep and I can't eat. This call will determine my existence. I'm wrong and I'm sorry. I will give them all the money they want if I'm not charged with a felony because then my life goals will be over and done. I just turned 21. Please help me I don't know what to do. They then asked me to leave the store because I am suspended.

You need the assistance of an attorney desperately. There are many pitfalls here.