What happens if I miss my arraignment for my forgery charge? 2 Answers as of March 04, 2015

Team Green Lawyers, PLLC
Team Green Lawyers, PLLC | James R. Daley
If you miss your arraignment and have no contact with the court, an arrest warrant will likely be issued for you. Once you are taken into custody, the judge will likely set bail, which you will have to post or you will have to remain in jail until your charges are resolved. You are much better off hiring an attorney who can contact the court on your behalf and arrange for your surrender. An attorney also might be able to minimize or prevent any bail from being set and you being arrested and held in custody. Please feel free to contact my office if you'd like to discuss further.
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
A warrant will be issued for your arrest unless you hire a criminal defense lawyer to appear for you and the lawyer can present a reason why you are not there. In that case the Judge would stay the warrant.