What happens if I got two DUIs in different states? 3 Answers as of July 02, 2015

I have a total of 2 DUIs, the last one was in 2011. I now live in another state and a couple days ago got a DUI will this affect me here? Will they look at the other ones in another state? I do not know what the laws are here in Indiana either. Can you help?

2 DUIs means 2 DUIs. It does not matter where they occur.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
If your new DUI (or OWI) occurred in Indiana, you will need to talk to an Indiana lawyer. However, if you still have an Illinois driver's license, be aware that your license will be revoked if you are convicted of a DUI/OWI or similar offense in another state.
Ty Wilson Law | Ty Wilson
You need to reach out to an Indiana DUI attorney quickly and find out what the law is in Indiana. Typically in Georgia they have your arrest record and will know about other arrest out of state. Good luck.