What happens if I got a ticket for no insurance and expired tags and for fake tags but is out down as misdemeanor? 1 Answers as of June 05, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed or infracted. By yourself you're going to get a criminal record, and it isn't worth it.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: