What happens if I got my DWI second offense? 1 Answers as of November 04, 2015

I just got my second DWI yesterday. I blew a .14. I felt fine when we left the casino. I did not have much to drink. I ate a large burger and fries and had two glasses of water before we left. My friend was highly intoxicated, so I drove. My license is suspended and she didn't have an interlock device in her car. I am very scared. I don't want to go to jail. I own my own house and have a good job. The officer pulled me over because the headlights were not on. I thought they came on automatically in her car. I did turn them on when I noticed and that's why I was pulled over. I was very polite to the officer. He took me to the station and let me go. He also gave me my license back which I didn't understand. Can you please help me? I am disgusted and scared. I do not want to go to jail. I am going to start attending AA classes.

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
The best thing to do is hire a good criminal defense lawyer.