What happens if I drove to an urgent care facility to get help with a possible withdrawal but the police did not see me driving? 1 Answers as of September 18, 2017

The physician at the facility called the police and said I was intoxicated, even though he suggested I take a taxi home, which I readily agreed to. Two police were waiting in the waiting room when I went out to call the taxi. Can they do that?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Yes, if the police had evidence you drove (the doctor telling them you said you did) they can investigate and charge you with DUI. But you should hire a lawyer to fight it as they may not have sufficient information to proceed in court.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: