What happens if I am not able to pay my fine? Posted on April 02, 2011

I got charged $400 with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia, but i just don't have the money to pay the charges. Can I show up to court and ask for an extension or to pay it off with community service?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: