What happens if I am caught on a suspended license? 3 Answers as of June 16, 2011

What if my license was suspended for almost a year gotten pulled over and I was not notified that my license was suspended and then suddenly arrested for a suspended license? Also while I was being arrested was I suppose to be read my right?

You should hire an attorney to plea bargain or go to trial. You do not have to be read your rights at arrest unless they are questioning you while you are in custody. if they are not questioning you they do not have to read you your rights.
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
Our office specializes in traffic ticket defense, which includes an arrest for driving on a suspended license. This is a serious misdemeanor and you need competent counsel ASAP. Give us a call toll free for a no cost, no obligation phone consultation.
You will be able to plead to a 511-a1 and pay a $50 fine if you retain an attorney. You must pay the fine on the traffic ticket you had that suspended your license.