What happens after your i-601 is approved? 1 Answers as of March 28, 2011

On February 16, 2011 my husbands i-601 was approved. What happens next? Will be receive a visa now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Have him contact the consulate in question, as they each have their own way of doing this. They will put a visa in his passport and as he enters the US he will be processed for his green card!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: