What happens after I am charged with a DUI-D? 1 Answers as of October 11, 2011

I need information on being a minor and was arrested for a DUI?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly | Brendan M. Kelly
You will need to talk with a good criminal lawyer. DUID can involve testing for pot. I have been successful having a client go to Juvinile court depending on age. A DUID is treated like a DUI; 7 to 60 days jail and fine of up to $500, loss of license for up to 6 months.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 10/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: