What government agencies should we consult over a name change? Posted on December 13, 2010

My fiance changes his last name (assumed another) in 1990 and was misled. He never reported this to the proper agencies. Now he found his biological father and would like to go back to his name given at birth. What do we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: