What is going to happen to me after an underage drinking citation? 1 Answers as of April 18, 2011

I received an underage drinking citation last saturday. They gave my citation to my dad, and now my dad is asking me what we're supposed to do as if I know. I haven't gotten a call or word by mail from anything or anyone having to do with the citation... Do I have to call or mail someone like the magistrate, or will I get contacted for a trial or something? I know I will have to appeal to get the citation off my record, how do I do that?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Benari Law Firm
Benari Law Firm | Arik T. Benari
Your best bet is to hire an attorney. Our firm often helps people charged with underage drinking to get the charge reduced or removed and to keep the client's license from being suspended. However, you must plead not guilty and pay at least the minimum collateral to the District Court in order to avoid getting a warrant for failure to respond.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 4/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: