What is a G-325A form? Posted on July 29, 2010

I filed an I-130 form in March of 2009 to get my wife a visa. I just received mail from US Citizenship and Immigration Services saying that I must fill form G-325A. What is this form? Is there any law that I can use to get my wife here early?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: