What forms should I use for custody and harassment? 1 Answers as of July 13, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
First things first: if you have a matter that needs to be decided by a Court, it's almost always a good idea to retain a lawyer. As to forms, you can visit the Clerk of Court's office in your county and get copies of any of the printed forms which some people use. Generally they are free.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 7/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: