What forms should I be filing? 1 Answers as of August 08, 2011

My husbands in the military and i was wondering if we should file forms I-130 and forms I-485, or if there's a different type of form we should be filing to get my green card because hes in the military? Also how long would it take to get my green card? I have no criminal record and have been here since i was two and i'm twenty one now. I'm also worried because I have never had a visa or anything else that says i can be here legally, and i don't know if my husband can get in trouble because of me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You have a complicated case, but it can be favorably resolved through a Parole in Place.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: