What forms I have to fill out? 4 Answers as of December 12, 2013

I am US citizen. Now, I want petition for my husband he is in Pakistan. My question is I do not work however my father willing to help with income issues. Also, I live with my parents. Please give more information about it.

Yes, you can petition for your husband and your father can act as a joint sponsor for affidavit of support purposes.
Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC
Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC | Lana Kurilova Rich
You will need to file USCIS form I-130 and all the required supporting documentation. If you do this on your own, please read and follow the instructions to this form very carefully. If your parents are willing to sponsor your husband, the fact that you live with your parents will not be an issue. If your parents can show sufficient income to support him and and you, the application should be fine.
You can find the information and forms needed at www.uscis.gov.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
You should file the I-130 visa petition with the documents listed in the instructions. The form I-864 Affidavit of support is required only after the visa petition is approved and the file is transferred to the National Visa Center. Their instructions will explain the co-sponsor requirements.