What forms does my sister need to file for child custody? Posted on August 01, 2011

My sister is incarcerated and was served papers for child custody on her son. What forms does she need to file first without hiring an attorney?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: