What forms do I need to have my visa re-issued? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2011

I am a Green Card holder for US. I had 2 convictions one in 93 and one in 97 on drugs. (Both misdemeanors) 97 case got dismissed and 93 case is still pending to get dismissed. I have been deported to Fiji Islands. The Fiji US Embassy needs USCIS clearance letter to re-issue my visa. Do you know what form exactly I need to fill out for the USCIS clearance. Do you handle this kind of case? What are your retainer charges? My wife and family all in States and we have money. Can you please explain to me the procedures in this situation? I am going insane. Need your help. If you unable to help me will you please point the right direction. I appreciate your time.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
I do not specialize in criminal immigration. I recommend that you consult with a competent immigrant attorney who does before filing anything!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: