What forms do I need to get a copy of this Trust from the court? 3 Answers as of October 15, 2012

The Courts had on filed my name as trustee of my uncle's trust. Was able to change the property on to my name. Only problem is I do not have a copy of this Trust. What forms do I need to get a copy of this Trust from the court. The caretakers have moved in the house and went in bank accounts. I need to get a copy of this trust to show the banks am his Trustee of his Trust.

Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
Go to the courthouse, and get its file on the case. Take it to the photocopy window, and have them make you a copy.
Neal M. Rimer, Esquire
Neal M. Rimer, Esquire | Neal M. Rimer
The easiest way for you to get a copy is to use a local attorney. The attorney probably uses an attorney service that can pull the file and make copies of anything in the file.
If for some reason this trust you refer to is on file with court, go to the court and obtain a copy; or obtain a copy from the attorney who is managing the trust or prepared the trust.