What forms do I need to file a unlawful detainer to get my deposit back from my landlord? Posted on May 15, 2011

I moved out of my apt. two months ago and did not hear a word from the landlord for about a month and a half, when I finally went to his door he told me he my 'check' was under the main mat in the entrance of the building. I went and got it, and it said that I owed him $940 for past due rent. (I was not behind in rent and can prove it) I need to take him to court now and would like to know the paper work I need.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: