What forms are necessary to file a quitclaim? Posted on July 04, 2011

I need to file a quitclaim in NY state ~ I reside in Florida. I am divorced from the property is up for auction due to non-payment of taxes. I signed property over during the divorce but ex didn't file. He is now incarcerated and I do not want this to affect me. Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: