What is the form to terminate parental rights in California? 2 Answers as of April 25, 2011

I have been trying to find a form for California Law - a form for terminating or relinquishing parental rights. I have seen the form in other states but not one for California, maybe there is a different process for this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Warner Center Law Offices of Donald F. Conviser
Warner Center Law Offices of Donald F. Conviser | Donald F. Conviser
There is no California Judicial Council form for termination of parental rights. In adoption cases, each county has its own forms for proceedings to terminate parental rights. If the biological father consents to the adoption, the adoption terminates his parental rights.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: