What form in the state would we need to fill out to make one our representative to sell? 1 Answers as of August 04, 2016

Twelve people own a piece of property together. We are getting ready to sell it and want one of the 12 to represent so all don't have to sign listing and closing papers.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard J. Keyes Attorney at Law | Richard J. Keyes
11 of you should give the 12th person a limited power of attorney to sell real estate. See an attorney to have one drafted.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 8/4/2016
Click to View More Answers: