What is the first time offender program and can that help it to not go on his record? 1 Answers as of September 15, 2017

My boyfriend got pulled over for a broken headlight. They found a grinder, and a pipe. But neither one belonged to him because he picks up and drops off a lot of his basketball buddies. My boyfriend has no record.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Your boyfriend needs to get an attorney. The attorney will be able to explain the various pre-trial diversion programs that might be available in your area, as well as getting the case expunged.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/15/2017
Click to View More Answers: