What is the first thing I should do if his biggest concern is keeping the house that we live in and he says keeping this civil? 1 Answers as of June 14, 2016

I work for the government and have lived in another state for four years. My husband and I of course travel to see each other. He has now told me he isn't sure if he wants to be married. We together own a home where we live and I own a home in the other state. He makes twice as much as I do. And he has asked me to open my own bank account and transfer my vehicles to be registered where I used to live.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
You need to hire an attorney to protect your interests. All property accumulated during the marriage, no matter whose named it is titled in, is property that will be divided by the court.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 6/14/2016
Click to View More Answers: