What is the fastest way to immigrate my fiance? Posted on July 04, 2011

I am a permanent resident; my fiance lives in Mexico. Would it be faster if I go to Mexico and marry her and apply for a green card for her, or should I get a fiance visa? Should I apply for my citizenship first? Would it be to my advantage if I were in a military service?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: