What is the fastest way to bring my foreign boyfriend legally to the US? 1 Answers as of July 01, 2011

I've been living abroad in NZ for 5 years and my boyfriend of a year is an Indian citizen. I just found out that my visa to stay here was denied and I want him to be able to return to the US with me. Would it be faster to get married here or in the US? Does it complicate things that he's not currently residing in his home country? Will he have to go back to India before I petition for a K1 or K3 visa on his behalf?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Sariol Legal Center
Sariol Legal Center | Frank R. Sariol
Get a fiance visa and bring him in. Once in the USA you have 90 days to get married.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: