What is the fastest way to bring in my mother if I am a US citizen and how long? 8 Answers as of March 31, 2014

Herrera & Juelle LLP | Carlos Juelle
The fastest way is a tourist visa, if you can get the embassy to approve her. If you want to bring he in on a more permanent basis (i.e. Resident), you will need to petition her and it will take about a year or more, depending on what country she is from, which embassy she needs to present herself to be interviewed, etc.
Probably about four years.
If you are a U.S. citizen you can petition for your mother and the process takes about a year if she is abroad.
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
You may petition for your mother as your immediate relative. The process time depends on your country of origin. Visit the USCIS website and check the monthly visa bulletin for additional information. You may also consult with an immigration attorney to assist you.
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices
Rivas-Rivera Law Offices | Juan Ramon Rivas-Rivera
If you are 21 years old you could petition for your mother right away.