What is the fastest way petition for US? 1 Answers as of September 03, 2014

My boyfriend is not yet an US citizen, but planning to get me into USA what is the fastest way for him to do? Wait for his citizenship first before marrying me or it's just okay to marry me first even though he is not yet a USA citizen? How long would it takes for me to wait for the petition? For the two option I’ve mention?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal | Alexander Segal
You really need to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the matter further. More information is needed to provide a thorough assessment.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/3/2014
Click to View More Answers: