What exactly can I do if my airbag didn’t deploy even without having any injuries? 2 Answers as of June 06, 2016

I had gotten into a wreck on April 29th 2016 and the truck was deemed a total loss as of Monday. After the wreck, I was terrified and I started to look into why my airbags never deployed and there is a recall (R25) on the driver side airbag. I bought this 2005 Dodge Dakota in February and had bought the truck as is from a dealership here. Though I did not have any injuries, my children could have not seen their father ever again if I'd wouldn't have been wearing my seat belt. I know the airbags should have went off with the impact and damage to my entire front end of my vehicle, but they did not do so and I'm seeking legal counsel about this.

Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
There is no legal remedy, i.e. the assessment of monetary damages, for something that might have happened but did not happen. Sorry. This is a good example why one should google 'automobile recall' whenever a used car is purchased.
Kevin H Pate
Kevin H Pate | Kevin H Pate
You state you were not injured.You state the vehicle was a total loss. You state a passenger side recall you knew nothing about. You do not indicate any recall exists on the driver side bag. No injuries means no damages.No damages means no viable litigation. One can not collect on what might have happened, but did not. You can collect on the property loss, at fair market value, from the insurance of the at fault driver, or your own comp/collision policy.