What evidence do I need if filing for a green card through vawa? 3 Answers as of June 15, 2011

I am trying to get my green card through vawa, but they asked for more evidence that my husband has mentally and economically abused me. What do I need to do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
What you received is an RFE request for more evidence. This is your opportunity to properly prove your case. If you don't do a good job, the case can be denied. You owe it to yourself to meet with a lawyer to review your evidence and help you get new evidence.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/15/2011
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
You need to hire a lawyer. The case needs to be well documented in the proper manner. If this is important to you, then you need to spend the money on a lawyer to be successful. If you want to gamble with your future, try to do it yourself. I offer free phone consultations.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 6/14/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
You need to retain an Immigration attorney who can provide you with a comprehensive list of documents you require for VAWA. If you wish to retain my services feel free to contact my office.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: