What's the easiest way for me to get a Greencard? 1 Answers as of March 04, 2011

I currently live outside the US. However, all of my 4 brothers live and have have residency in the US. They either have greencards or the citizenship. My parents are soon to be filing for immigration through my brothers. I'm currently enrolled in the green card lottery and waiting for the results this May '11. I would like to be close to my brothers but the US embassy here keeps rejecting me for a visitors visa. Do you have any advice for me as to how I can reside in the states? Perhaps any measures I'm not aware of. Thanks.

You state that your tourist visa has been rejected several times. I would advise you to retain an attorney who can put together a stronger petition and waiver if that is also applicable. Call my office for a free consultation.