What does this mean Offense: 2903.211(A3 - Menacing by Stalking with sexual motivation {new under SB 10} Details: (Pre AWA) Sexually Oriented Offender 5 Answers as of April 11, 2013

I just found out there is a sexual offender living in my apartment building. I did some digging (after a few people including me and a girl of 12 found him creepy) and it wasn't too hard to find out about him. The hard part is figuring out what it all means. I do not know if he is a Tier 1 2 or 3 offender.

Turn off the computer and get a life.
Go to the police immediately with this information. If he is a registered sex offender, he is NOT to be living 500-1000 feet from a place where a child is living. The police will be able to handle the matter for you.
Law Offices of Ward F. McDonough, Jr. | Ward F. McDonough, Jr.
This charge number appears to be local city ordinance or local misdemeanor. Ask the Clerk of the Court for a copy of their local ordinances. You can check the state statutes on the internet or law library.
You can check your local sherrif's web site for the offender's classification.
I would be careful, and report any menacing actions to law enforcement.