What does a prosecutor filing for a motion for disclosure mean? 4 Answers as of June 13, 2013

My boyfriend accepted and signed the plea bargain from the prosecuting attorney. He was supposed to go to court today but he did not take him up in front of the judge from the county jail.

Question too convoluted. Ask your boyfriend's attorney what is going on, or even better consult with a local attorney.
What is the context?
I would need further information to answer better, but generally a motion for disclosure is to obtain information from the opposing side, in this case the defense counsel. He should hire an attorney if he does not already have one.
A motion for disclosure from the prosecutor means that he wants to know what evidence the defense has in the case so that he can revaluate the case and see whether it should go to trial or have something worked out.