What does a pin number given to an illegal immigrant mean? 4 Answers as of December 15, 2010

What is a pin number for someone who has been in the US illegally? It was giving to him over 11 years ago and I want to know if this is good news or bad ? Does it give any rights?

A pin number is typically someone who has come illegally, and does not want to obtain a false Social Security number, so he files an application to the IRS to receive a personal identification number, and obtains it to use on his tax returns. There is nothing wrong with it. If there is any other way I may be of service, please call me or e-mail to me.
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
Do you mean PIN as in Tax ID number (the nine-digit starting with 9)? If so, there is nothing wrong with it. It can be used to file taxes if the person does not have a SSN.
Pin number is usually for the convenience of the illegal immigrant. It is part of procedure and formality. I am not sure what you are talking about. but I know for sure pin number and the like won't give you any right. You should follow closely the instructions of the ICE.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Do you mean TIN number as in Taxpayer Identification Number. I have never heard of a Pin number in regards to immigration.