What does OCD means and does violation of personal protection order result to jail time? 15 Answers as of June 27, 2013

I do know that if you violate a personal protection order or any other court order you risk being placed in jail.
Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq.
Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq. | Jeffrey Lawrence Pollock
OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Toivonen Law Office | John Toivonen
As far as I know OCD refers to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. People with this disorder may do things such as obsessively clean, and organize items in their home. The violation of a Personal Protection Order can result in jail time.
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Seth L. Reszko
It is my understanding that OCD means obsessive compulsive disorder. Please be advised that a violation of a protective order can result in jail time. I would consult with an attorney to discuss your options.
A violation can result in jail time.
    Leonard A. Kaanta, P.C. | Leonard A. Kaanta
    Yes violation of a PPO can result in jail time.
    Attorney at Law | Michael P. Vollandt
    To me OCD means Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. In California if you violate a civil restraining order it is a contempt of court and you could give 5 days in jail for each violation.
    Law Office of James A Schoenberger
    Law Office of James A Schoenberger | James A Schoenberger
    OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder. Violation of a protection order is a crime and can be punished by jail time.
    Violation of a personal protestation order may result in jail time depending on the circumstances. OCD means Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
    I think you mean ACOD which means Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal- which means that it is not a plea of guilt- the case is adjourned usually for 6 months ( one year if it is a drug case ) and if you do not get re arrested for anything during the 6 months then the case is automatically dismissed on the 6 month court date ( or 1 year if drug case ) without having to appear on the court date. If you mean violation of an order of protection there may or may not be jail time. The sentence is up to the court. You should hire an attorney to negotiate a favorable plea bargain, hopefully with a sentence of no jail.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "OCD" because it cam mean multiple things including "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder." I need context. One may or may not get jail for violating a protection order. It depends on the facts of the violation and the defendant's criminal history.