What documents do I need to bring to attorney concerning my rent? 6 Answers as of September 15, 2016

I rent from my parents and looking to file bankruptcy but I am not filing against them.

Since rent is a future expense, it's not included in bankruptcy unless you owe for previous months and are moving out. The attorney probably doesn't need any paperwork on your rent unless you have a lease.
If you owe your parents money, you cannot decide to leave them out of your bankruptcy case and NOT FILE AGAINST THEM unless you are OK with committing a crime. Do not attempt to hide any debt you owe your parents from your attorney.
Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law
Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law | Christiaan van Niekerk
Do not have to bring anything maybe just a receipt showing that you are paying rent.
Goldsmith & Guymon | Marjorie Guymon
A rental contract or statement from your parents as to how much you pay in rent.
First, the obvious person to ask watch papers your lawyer needs is your lawyer, not another lawyer who might live 500 miles away. While you may not want to discharge the obligation to your parents, the law strictly requires that you must list every person to whom you owe money or property, or even who merely thinks you owe them money or property. Nothing in the law prevents you from making purely voluntary repayments to your parents. Give your lawyer a talking to, because it sounds like he's not giving you the kind of information you need.
    Garner Law Office
    Garner Law Office | Daniel Garner
    It is always a good idea to have a written, signed rental agreement if you are filing bankruptcy and renting from your parents, because otherwise the payments you make to them could be called preference payments which you or they would have to repay to the bankruptcy court.