What do we need to do to get my father on Medicaid if he has a reverse mortgage? Posted on June 25, 2011

My father has a reverse mortgage and is in immediate need of hospice care, and can no longer speak on his own behalf. To qualify for medicaid, they are asking us to sign his home over to them right away. Can we do this without notification to the reverse mortgage people?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: